Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Disclaimer

Since so many websites post their privacy policy, I figured I might as well put up my version immediately, before anyone starts to wonder about copious omissions.

I do not plan to have absolute candor on every subject, in particular my personal life. Any time I mention a living human being whom I know personally, in a setting where they would not demand to be identified, I shall use initials, codes and the like. I am not one to kiss and tell; almost anything relating to my dating life is exempt from this weblog. Also exempt: tirades about people I know. My unexcerpted thoughts are hardly as mellow as the excerpts I select. That's why I keep another journal, offline. And no, you can't read it.

So there. And if I violate any of these rules, I do so at my own peril.

No comments: