Saturday, March 20, 2004

Brother Anselm Would Be Proud.

benedict
You are the Cross of St. Benedict: This cross is
inscribed with several prayers for holiness and
peace including, -May the holy cross be my
light! May the dragon never be my guide- and -
Begone Satan! Never tempt me with your
vanities! What you offer me is evil. Drink the
poison yourself!-


What Kind of Cross are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now, For Actual Content

OK, just kidding. Instead, I have a link to Peter Nixon, who makes the best point I've heard in a while about the most difficult part of being a Catholic.

Also, the Catholic Nerds at the Shrine of the Holy Whapping have been blogging up a storm about their adventures in Rome. In particular, check out the Julius Caesar Ides of March Extravaganza.

No way I'm "finger-quoting". Eve has gone off the deep end in an amusing way. And did I mention that if you use "meta" as a word unto itself, I'm smiting you upside the head?

No comments: