Saturday, May 14, 2005

HASH(0x8dce454)
You are Mr. Collins. You are snide, sniveling, and
a lot of other words that start with
"sn". You are a long-winded, greasy
git and nobody likes you, not even your wife.
Your only accomplishment is the patronage of a
rich and condescending woman, who only likes
you because you're easy to condescend. Go you.


Which Pride and Prejudice Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyhow, I just finished Pride and Prejudice (yes, I know, I have too much free time), and I loved it. Please tell me I don't have to turn in my Y chromosome.

I mean, it's not one of the most meaningful books I've ever read, but it's a wonderful read, like Moby Dick or Hitchhiker's Guide. I was reading quips out loud every couple chapters, Ms. Austen's wit delighted me so.

No comments: