Thursday, August 03, 2006

Reason #7 Why It's Good To Be An Academic:

It's 7:45 AM, and the math building is deserted. Education means never having to wake up early.

If you're wondering what I'm doing here, it's not just my usual Thursday bout of sleep madness; I woke up to drive my landlady Barbara to the airport, and now I'm killing time until the carwash opens and I can find out again what color the Corsica is.

Oh, and I decided that ONB hasn't become frivolous enough yet to contain a webcomics rant, but I've started using my LJ account (which otherwise exists for the sole purpose of reading friends' LJs) for that. Of course, now my rant is a day out of date.

AS WE SPEAK Oh snap, people are arriving and it's only 7:50! Well, glad I nixed the "blogging nude in the Math Department computer lounge" idea.

No comments: