Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Veni, Clavis Davidica,

regna reclude caelica,
fac iter tutum superum,
et claude vias inferum.

Gaude! Gaude!
Emmanuel
nascetur pro te, Israel.


O come, Thou Key of David, come,
and open wide our heav'nly home,
make safe the way that leads on high,
that we no more have cause to sigh.


Safe and sound and sleepy in St. Louis. I have to admit that my sister and I just binged on YouTube, since neither of us can manage streaming video on our respective coasts. I also have to admit that, while the song by itself is forgettable, this OK Go treadmill video is brilliant:



I also have to admit that in the last several days, I've consumed the entire archive of Sam and Fuzzy, a serial comic with a twisted Bill Watterson vibe.

I... I have poor impulse control.

No comments: